Online Career Advertising
If you’re looking to fill a position, we can help. Our career advertising service allows you to reach some of the most qualified and experienced public health leaders in the country. We offer a service that is cost-effective and easy to use.
Job postings remain on the CPHA website for a maximum of 60 days, unless additional time is purchased at $50/month. If no closing date is specified, the posting remains on the website for 60 days.
Job postings removed before the 60 day period is over can be re-instated, along with minor changes to the posting (e.g, new competition closing date), without charge.
The career advertisements can be unilingual or bilingual.
Provide your ad in PDF format.
|Option||Corporate/Government Rate||Not-for-profit Rate|
|Single web posting||$300||$200|
|Package of 3 postings||$800||$525|
|Package of 5 postings||$1300||$850|
15% discount to recognized agencies only.
Please complete the Web Career Advertising Agreement and return it with your career advertising using the following form.
Business Development Coordinator
Canadian Public Health Association
404-1525 Carling Avenue
Ottawa ON K1Z 8R9
|Telephone:||613-725-3769, ext. 211|
|E-mail:||Send a message|
Copy and Contract Regulations
- All advertising material is subject to approval of CPHA.
- Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content of advertising printed and also assume responsibility for any claims arising therefrom made against CPHA.
- Advertisers and their advertising agency agree that CPHA shall be under no liability for any error made in the posting of the advertisement.
- Advertiser and advertising agency agree that CPHA shall be under no liability for failure for any cause to post any advertisement.
- Advertisers and their advertising agency are jointly and severally responsible for payment of advertising published.
- Advertisements deemed to be deceptive, offensive or fraudulent will be refused. No advertisement should be presented in a format or style that conceals its commercial intent. We reserve the right to add a disclaimer to those for which this intent is unclear.
- Payment is due net 30 days, and interest of 2% per month on overdue accounts will be charged.